Block E3 Cream - ATP Science
- Buy 1 $69.86 each
- Buy 2 $68.91 each
- Buy 3 $67.91 each
Block E3 is a body shaping serum from ATP Science. In particular, Block E3 is recommended for those wanting to reduce isolated pockets of fat found in areas including the lower abdomen, love handles, buttocks and hips. These areas are what we call "estrogen dominant" areas as they often contain xenoestrogen, a toxin collected through our daily contact with chemicals.
- Reduces stubborn fat deposits, chest for men and thighs, hips and buttocks for men and women
- Smooths tighten and firm skin
- Decreases estrogen production to avoid estrogen dominance
Block E3 - ATP Science
Block E3 by ATP Science is your best friend when it comes to estrogen dominance. With a trifecta of tested ingredients - Chrysin, Bladderwrack and Black Pepper Essential Oil - Block E3 works to tighten and smooth out your skin as well as improve muscle definition through targeting isolated fat deposits on the stomach, buttocks, and thighs. In both men and women there is often a build-up of toxic estrogen known as Xenoestrogen in these locations. This is generally due to our frequent exposure to chemicals contained in cleaning products or cosmetics, or compounds such as BPA which is found in plastic bottles and plastic eating containers.
This build-up of toxins and foreign compounds as xenoestrogen can lead to estrogen dominance and may cause unwanted side effects including stubborn fat or water retention, lack of muscle definition and a decrease in testosterone levels (a hormone key to building and maintaining lean muscle mass). Block E3 is a body shaping serum that works to reduce the amount of toxic estrogen held in these areas, which can help to reduce the fat and fluid being stored, giving you a firmer, smoother appearance.
Block E3 Review - Video
Block E3 Ingredients:
- Oroxylum Indicum - is a natural source of flavones, chrysin, and baicalein as well as being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Chrysin has aromatase inhibitory activity and baicalein blocks estrogen receptors.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) works much in the same way as midnight horror, it decreases the activity of estrogen by blocking the receptors and inhibiting aromatase activity. As well as being a good source of iodine.
- Black pepper essential oil (piper nigrum) is included to maximize absorption through the skin. Midnight horror and bladderwrack cannot be absorbed orally, but are effective when transdermally applied. This application is enhanced when added to black pepper essential oil which improves absorption.
Block E3 Related Video:
Block E3 Ingredients
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oroxylum indicum (Chrysin), Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Fucus vesiculosus (Bladder-wrack) Extract, Piper nigrum (Black pepper) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Block E3 Directions
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply Block E3® liberally, twice daily, to the target area (fatty deposits in estrogen dominant locations) to ensure complete coverage of the skin. For best results use after showering.
Men: apply to fatty deposits on the chest, lower back, lower abdominal area, glutes and hamstring regions.
Women: apply to fatty deposits on the hips, buttocks and thighs.
Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding. A skin patch test is advised. Please discontinue use if irritation develops. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Use only as directed.