Published : 05/09/2019 14:25:27
Blueberry Protein Pancake Stack
Makes 12 x 60g pancakes
- Pour all ingredients (expect the blueberries) in a bowl and mix well.
- Gently Fold in the blueberries.
- Warm the hot plate to a medium-high heat with a small amount of butter or coconut oil in the pan if needed.
- Add a palm sized amount of the pancake mixture into the pan. Cook on one side until the batter gets darker and bubble start to form (around 2-3 minutes) then carefully flip.
- Cook 1 minute more on the remaining side before removing it from the pan. Set aside.
- Continue with the remaining mix until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve warm with your choice of toppings. We recommend the combination of pecans and maple syrup. Additional toppings include coconut sugar, honey, jam or fresh lemon juice, and additional fresh blueberries.
Share this content