Published : 31/07/2018 19:31:57 | Categories : Nutrition Tips
Besides customer service superstars and awesome article authors, a large portion of our team is made up of competitive fitness athletes, nutrition nerds and Personal Trainers.
Ryan, one of our Male team members, was kind enough to let us steal one of his super secret low calorie fat burning recipes that he gives only to his personal nutrition clients.
So what makes this salad so special? Well firstly, it tastes incredible and is almost as easier than preparing it is eating it! It's sweet, sour, high protein and incredible for your digestive system. This is the perfect addition to your working day, lazy afternoon at home or even hosting a healthy dinner with friends.
The best thing? It's only 330 calories. 37 grams of protein, 15 grams of carbs and 14 grams of fat.
10 minutes, serves 1, super easy.
1. Weigh out 100g of cooked, lean chicken breast. Slice and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, chop spinach with scissors until desired consistency is achieved (we suggest shredded ).
3. Grate or shred carrot and beetroot into bowl.
4. Place walnuts into a zip-lock bag and proceed to roll with rolling pin until semi-crushed into small pieces. Add into bowl along with spinach, carrot and beetroot.
5. Sprinkle 50ml (or desired amount to taste), add chicken breast and toss until thoroughly mixed.
6. Add stevia to taste if desired.
Want to learn how to count calories and finally take control of your body? Check out our Fat Burner's Only exclusive article 'How To Calculate Your Caloric Needs' here!
Fat Burners Only