Published : 28/03/2018 17:24:39 | Categories : Weight Loss Tips
FBO FAQ: What Is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a polyphenic bioflavonoid antioxidant that’s produced by certain plants and found in foods and drinks (eg. Grapes, Red Wine and Chocolate) that are known to halt the effects of aging. Sounds like our kind of party!
The research into Resveratrol is still in it's early days and is on going however early results appear positive with indications that Resveratrol, through it's powerful antioxidant properties, can assist with weight loss and conditions such as heart disease, alzheimers and diabetes.
* Antioxidant support
* Boost the body’s ability to fight oxidative stress (or free radical damage caused by internal and external factors such as stress, intense exercise, certain food/alcohol intake etc.)
* Support cellular and tissue health.
* Promote better circulation, very important for protecting a healthy heart and brain.
* Protect against diabetes.
* Preventing premature signs or symptoms associated with aging, including inflammation that leads to arterial damage and joint deterioration.
* Supporting a healthy digestive system and improving elimination of waste or toxic compounds.
* Improve energy and endurance.
If you are looking for a tasty concentrated version (with less calories) all of the delicious Green Tea X50 satches come with a dose of Resveratrol.
We hope you found this FAQ helpful Burners! If you have any questions about how to increase your Resveratrol through your nutrition or supplementation send us a PM!