Published : 15/05/2020 17:50:49 | Categories : Video Reviews
Transcript: - Hey, burners, so we've just done an interview with Dan from Team Ecto, and it was an awesome interview
-Dan is a PT, a nutritionist, and a sports scientist, so he really knows what he's talking about, and the supplement that he mentioned was his favorite supplement out of all supplements available is vitamin D. What's your favorite supplement out of any supplement on the market?
- It's gonna sound like a sex joke, but I love that D, so vitamin D for sure, yeah.
- Vitamin D? Purely because a lot of people anyway are very vitamin D deficient.
- And it's actually shown to have a lot of good research in improving things such as depression, bone metabolism, muscle growth, even cell receptibility, so if you're having some hormone issues, you know, vitamin D can be good. Obviously, make sure that you do get checked first to see if there's no medical issues that may arise from you consuming that. But yeah, definitely vitamin D.
- And so, with vitamin D, how many people do you think are out there with a percentage that are probably vitamin D deficient, just from the people that you deal with?
- So you would say everyone needs a vitamin D supplement?
- So vitamin D is responsible for a whole lot of important chemical reactions in your body, but, for you, it'll help you maintain a healthy immune system, will help you with a healthy mood, assisting calcium absorption, help maintain muscle strength, and even for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, vitamin D is necessary for building muscle and nerve development in infants. So you can see that vitamin D is a necessary nutrient for everybody. So if you do have any questions regarding vitamin D, just pop a comment in the comments section to this video, or hit us up directly via our website or our Facebook page, or even just give us a call in-store, and one of our team would be happy to answer any questions that you have regarding this awesome, necessary product. Thanks for watching, burners. We'll catch you later. Cheers.