Ghost Legend Pre-Workout by Ghost Lifestyles
Legend by Ghost Lifestyles is an incredible tasting pre-workout which delivers awesome energy, pumps and focus. This product with its smart formulation has become Ghost Lifestyles best-selling product, below is a breakdown of some of our favourite key ingredients in this clever product.
Ghost Legend Benefits:
- Increases energy and focus.
- Improved vasodialation (ie. Better blood flow / pumps while training).
- Helps with endurance and explosive Power.
- Tastes amazing.
- Full transparency on the label, know what you get in every scoop.
Ghost Legend for Energy:
Caffeine Anhydrous + DiCaffeine Malate:
- This clever combination of ingredients provides powerful energy with no crash. Each scoop of Legend contains 237mg of caffeine, putting it right in the sweet spot for energy, meaning that it won’t cause you to have the “jitters” but will still give you a great energy boost for your training sessions. The smart inclusion of DiCaffeine Malate in this product means that you will not experience a crash as DiCaffeine Malate is a slower acting form of caffeine, which will give you energy and focus well after your training session.
Bitter Orange Extract:
- Also known as Citrus Aurantium, bitter orange extract is one of our favourite stimulant ingredients. It will give you a nice feeling energy boost and increase your heart rate which will help to increase the amount of calories you are burning during your exercise.
Ghost Legend for Pumps:
- Legend contains 4g of pure L-Citrulline per scoop which is roughly equivalent to 8g of Citrulline Malate, which is well over a clinical dose. In short, this means you are going to get incredible pumps, endurance and strength.
Ghost Legend for Endurance:
- Each scoop of Legend contains 2g of Beta Alanine which will increase Carnosine in the muscle tissue and actively remove lactic acid build up, so that you can train harder for longer. It also has the added side benefit of stimulating nerve endings which makes it amazing for your explosive power. This increase in explosive power will help you to jump further and higher, be quicker off the mark and be more powerful out of the bottom of compound movements (squats, presses and deadlifts). All of which we think is an awesome inclusion.