R1 Lean 5 (60 Serves)

Reduced price! R1 Lean 5 (60 Serves) View larger
In stock

You can also pay 4 installments of AUD 14.71 every 14 days using Afterpay Australia.

complete your stack and save

Add any 2nd or 3rd product to your cart & SAVE with our tier pricing!
Here are some products we recommend to help with your goals:
More info

RULE 1 R1 LEAN 5

Ever wanted a stimulant free, no jitter, "I can take it anytime!" fat burner?

Look no further than this, RULE 1 R1 LEAN 5. RULE 1's non-stimulant, great tasting and super effective weight management system. This fat burner stands alone from its counter-parts for good reason. R1 LEAN 5 is formulated using only 5 base ingredients.

CLA - Standing for Conjugated Linoleic Acid, a powerful fatty acid that accelerates fat loss and yields multiple health benefits.

GARCINIA CAMBOGIA - A fruit rind extract that makes you feel full, lowers body weight, boosts metabolism and enhances athletic performance.

L- CARNITINE TARTRATE - An amino acid that is said to assists in transporting fatty acids out of fat cells and into the blood stream to be oxidized as an energy source.

RASPBERRY KETONES - A natural substance that gives raspberries their powerful aroma, but also increases lipolysis (fat breakdown) and releases a hormone in the body that regulates metabolism and blood sugar levels.

DECAFFEINATED GREEN TEA EXTRACT - Literally packed full of antioxidants, Green Tea Extract also contains Epigallocatechin gallate, a substance that boosts metabolism and ultimately leads to higher caloric expenditure.

Overall, by supplying this 5-tier fat burning matrix, RULE 1 R1 LEAN 5 creates a massive surge of metabolic rate increase, appetite suppression and fat oxidization in the body. Best of all, this great tasting innovative fat burner can be taken anytime of the day, or night.

R1 RULE 1 LEAN 5 benefits

• Stimulant free

• Amazing taste and innovative flavours

• Fat burner

• Metabolism booster

• Mood booster

• Cognitive enhancer

• 15 calories per serve

• Can be taken any time of the day or night

HOW TO USE RULE 1 R1 LEAN 5

For all day fat burning, simply mix 1 level provided scoop with 300ml of cold water and consume on an empty stomach twice daily. Do not exceed more than 2 servings per day.

WHO CAN TAKE RULE 1 R1 LEAN 5

R1 LEAN 5 is suitable for both Men and Women who are looking for a no fuss, effective stimulant free fat burner that provides no jitters, no comedown and no crash. This can be used by any fitness enthusiast or person who prefers stimulant free supplements or is required to consume their fat burner at unfavourable hours (shift workers, travellers etc.). R1 LEAN 5 is the perfect addition to any regime that has an emphasis around toning, burning body fat and boosting metabolism.

Reviews
Performance 
Taste 
Value 
Kellie pitcher 18/07/2018

Rule 1 lean 5

Love the taste of this non Stim fat burner mixes well and gives me the fat burning properties im after without the stims!

Performance 
    Taste 
    Value 
    Marielle C 05/04/2018

Taste Amazing!

Hi, my name is Marielle.
    Please note, I am a team member here at Fat Burners Only. This is a genuine review of the products I use and enjoy.

The first time I took Lean 5 I was very sceptical, as it is a non stimulant fat burner. Throughout my session I was sweating so much and had this great uplift in mood. Definitely recommend!
    The Hawaiian Blast flavour is my favourite.

:)

Write your review!

Write a review

R1 Lean 5 (60 Serves)

R1 Lean 5 (60 Serves)

R1 RULE 1 LEAN 5 benefits

• Stimulant free

• Amazing taste and innovative flavours

• Fat burner

• Metabolism booster

• Mood booster

• Cognitive enhancer

• 15 calories per serve

• Can be taken any time of the day or night

Find out how you can get the lowest prices & best experience at fat burners only!

don't miss out!

Receive our emails for Weekly Deals, Articles, Videos & Exclusive Flash Sales. It's super easy. Just add your email below!

#fatburnersonly

contact us checkout