Scivation Xtend Pro Whey Isolate
Get the combined benefits of whey isolate and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) with Scivation Xtend Pro Whey Isolate.
Ever wondered what makes whey isolate one of the most sought-after supplements among the world’s most elite athletes? The answer is simple; it makes your recovery faster. Faster recovery means a lower risk of injuries, improved performance, and higher overall energy.
What would happen if a supplement combined all the goodness of whey protein isolate with incredibly beneficial branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)? You would get an unbelievably amazing product. You can reap all those benefits right now with Scivation Xtend Pro Whey Isolate.
Whey protein preserves muscle mass and improves performance. Additionally, it also promotes recovery and anabolism (lean muscle growth).
Scivation Xtend Pro Whey Isolate contains three key BCAAs in the right proportion, 2:1:1, which is the best ratio for optimal muscle recovery, growth, and preservation. Moreover, BCAAs are revered for their ability to reduce mental fatigue.
Scivation Xtend Pro Whey Isolate feeds your muscles with essential amino acids that are crucial for building muscles after an intense workout.
It is ideal to take Xtend Pro Whey Isolate after you exercise. Numerous studies have shown that whey isolate is suitable for post-workout nutrition. In fact, you could take it even on your rest days to reap maximal benefits.
Xtend Pro Whey Isolate Key Features
- Contains informed-choice certified ingredients
- No artificial flavors
- Less than 150 calories per serving
- 25 g protein per serving
- 7g total BCAAs per serving
- Great taste, available in four mouth-watering flavors
Xtend Pro Whey Isolate Key Ingredients
- L-Leucine: L-Leucine is the main BCAA for muscle growth and recovery. Evidence suggests that L-Leucine alone is powerful enough to stimulate muscle growth. This readily digestible BCAA also triggers mechanisms required for muscle protein synthesis.
- L-Valine: L-Valine is an essential amino acid that has a powerful stimulant activity. It promotes muscle growth and helps repair damaged muscle tissues. Moreover, it can also enhance the activity of L-Leucine.
- L-Isoleucine: One of the most abundant essential amino acids in muscle proteins, L-Isoleucine curbs muscle damage following an intense exercise. Besides, it also works to enhance the activity of L-Leucine.
- Iron: Iron is an essential mineral that is necessary for supplying oxygen to muscles during and after exercise. In addition, it also helps your body produce new cells and hormones during the recovery phase.
Xtend Pro Whey Isolate Nutritional Panel: